qvm86-devel

Re: [qvm86-devel] New changes

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [qvm86-devel] New changes
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:45:03 +0200

Hmmm...
no change apparently between last night code and 3 nights ago. ?
My bug report still persist :(
I tried slax-frodo-5.0.5.iso, and actually I get worse timing using
qvm86 now on windows XP host. 30s over 3minutes :(

Paul, if you're interested, I can send you my small linux test.
If you recall, it's a nbench failing and stopping just after the
first benchmark. I'll try the original 2.4 linux image from qemu
website.

But maybe the slax frodo image is good enough a test to figure
out where the speed went.

Christian