qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Import/export filters betw qsos formats and OpenOffice sp

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [QSOS-general] Import/export filters betw qsos formats and OpenOffice spreadsheet ?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:08:58 +0100

Hi.

The qsos tools are fine, but I thought it would be easier to share qsos
templates, or evalutations with people (in projects, for reviews, for
instance) using OpenOffice spreasheet files.

I may have missed it, but I don't recall having seen anything like such
conversion tools.

I imagine it would be quite easy to convert a .qtpl to a .ods provided a
minimal XSLT experience, and I believe that's all that' may be needed to
produce an OpenOffice importer...

Any hints or comments ?

Best regards,
--