qsos-general

[QSOS-general] cleanups and french localizations

From: Nicolas Vérité
Subject: [QSOS-general] cleanups and french localizations
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:07:35 +0100

Going on my trip to the QSOS core... ;-)

I've found some blurps:

* storagesupport.qin
What did you mean by "Does the system support data warehousing?"?

* webappprerequisite.qin
The qin contains only one sub-element: should we remove it
in order to remove one level of the tree or is it going to evolve?
webappprerequisite
+platform
+j2eeplatform
+phpplatform
+cgiplatform
+mod_perlplatform

* webcontentmanagement.qin
<element name="picture" title="Picture formats support">
should be "bitmap formats"
This include file contains too much criteria.
Most of them are not factorizable IMHO,
especially the too deep branch <element name="builtinobjects"
title="Builtin objects or plugins">

Nÿco
--
Nicolas Vérité (Nÿco) mailto:address@hidden