qpimd-users

Re: [qpimd-users] qpimd and cisco

From: Germano Veit Michel
Subject: Re: [qpimd-users] qpimd and cisco
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:59:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello.

This might be the problem... I'll try to debug it now.

pimd# show ip rib 10.0.0.1
Failure querying RIB nexthop for unicast address 10.0.0.1

[~]# ip route
10.0.0.0/24 via 10.1.1.2 dev ethernet0  proto zebra

[~]# ping 10.0.0.1
64 bytes from 10.0.0.1: icmp_req=1 ttl=254 time=36.7 ms

Thanks for your comments!

Germano Veit Michel
address@hidden