qexo-general

[Qexo-general] off to Vancouver for a few days

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] off to Vancouver for a few days
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:47:18 -0700

I'm off to Vancouver (for square dancing and getting married).
I'll be back Monday evening.  I may or may not be able to check
email while I'm gone.  I had a big change I had joped to check
(including module support for XQuery plus more efficient calling
convention when using tail-calls or consumers), but I didn't quite
make it.  But after these changes, that will be the last set of major
changes I expect before I try to get Kawa 1.8 out.

Author copies of the book I co-authored (XQuery Kick Start) arrived
yesterday, so it should be available in stores or on-line now/soon.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/