qexo-general

[Qexo-general] updated Kawa 1.7 files

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] updated Kawa 1.7 files
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:39:35 -0700

I made some minor revisions to Kawa pre-1.7:
- The XQuery prompt format get a minor tweak.
- I fixed the implementation of base-uri() in a ServletCallContext.
- I made some fixes to gnu.kawa.sax.ContentConsumer.

I updated the files on ftp://bothner.com/pub/

I see from my ftp logs that a few people have downloaded
the previous files, but I haven't gotten any feedback.
I will interpret that as good news ...  Unless something
comes up, I will copy the files over to ftp.gnu.org tomorrow
evening, for the official release, and probably send out
announcements (to places like comp.lang.scheme and LWN)
on Monday.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/