qemu-stable

Re: [Qemu-stable] Regarding Intel IGD passthru support for QEMU/KVM

From: Raghavan Santhanam
Subject: Re: [Qemu-stable] Regarding Intel IGD passthru support for QEMU/KVM
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 07:14:54 -0800

Hi All,

I am glad to share my successful Intel IGD passthru with QEMU/KVM, here as well
in addition to my previous report on qemu-devel mailing list so that interested ones
can have a look at my demos.

Here are some of the popular platforms running smoothly with my successful
Intel IGD passthru + QEMU/KVM setup on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit host running on my
Lenovo touchscreen-enabled laptop.

First success : Android-x86 5.1 Lollipop - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBN1DmarJ7k
Second success : Windows 10 LTSB 64-bit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmKzRGT2cjI
Third success : Ubuntu 15.10 64-bit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_VXTDgqnHg

And I take this opportunity to appreicate the years of work on QEMU + KVM + XEN. Good work, developers!

Best,
Raghavan