qemu-stable

Re: [Qemu-stable] Something broken with ceph-rbd images since couple of

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-stable] Something broken with ceph-rbd images since couple of days ( after block-changes)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:51:42 +0200

Am 25.04.2013 um 15:01 hat Oliver Francke geschrieben:
> Hi,
>
> just encountered a bug while playing with latest aio_flush option in
> ceph + qemu handling.
>
> I got a "invalid argument" even with "qemu-img info rbd:pool/image.rbd".
>
> Perhaps qemu_rbd_open is called with wrong number of params
> somewhere else after expanding params with "QDict *options" in
> block/rbd.c line around line 444 with current master.
> ( talking of qemu-54f106d)
>
> Just as a quick note ;)

Thanks for the report, Oliver. The problem is the qemu_opts_del() in
line 481, which is too early. This frees the filename already when it's
still needed for the parsing.

I'm copying qemu-devel and Josh, just so everyone is informed. I'll try
to send a patch myself in a few minutes.

Kevin