qemu-stable

[Qemu-stable] at qemu-arm-static

From: Aspect
Subject: [Qemu-stable] at qemu-arm-static
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:27:17 +0900

I use Ubuntu12.04 as host machine.
Target machine is arm cortex-A8.

I got rootfs created by rootstock.
qemu-arm-static exist in /rootfs/usr/bin.

I ran following command.
mount -t proc proc rootfs/proc/
cp /etc/resolv.conf rootfs/etc/
chroot rootfs /bin/bash

I installed postfix.
But It stop on error.

> Postfix configuration was not changed. If you need to make changes, edit
>/etc/postfix/main.cf (and others) as needed. To view Postfix configuration
>values, see postconf(1).

>After modifying main.cf, be sure to run '/etc/init.d/postfix reload'.

>Running newaliases
>newaliases: fatal: inet_addr_local[getifaddrs]: getifaddrs: Address

In postfix_2.9.3-2~12.04.2_armel.deb
newaliases -> ../sbin/sendmail
I think that is a error of getifaddrs using in sendmail.

Results of ifconfig is normal.
Displays the value set on host mashine.

However I can install postfix on target machine.

Why can't I install postfix on host machine ?

--
 Saito.k