Re: [Qemu-ppc] PowerPC, enable-kvm, and the Power processor

From: luigi burdo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] PowerPC, enable-kvm, and the Power processor
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 05:12:40 +0000

hi just for gave a complete infos about this point.
this is x64 threadripper with mac99 emulation in qemu vs qemu kvm on 970Mp 2.5
ghz (mac quad)
https://scontent.fnap1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27540591_10211001296249952_3934778983080779619_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=523c1f6cddb62032b5879224613d210d&oe=5BBE5122

the qemu kvm is really slow compared mac-on-linux kvm, same is for sheepshaver.
on same benchmark speed is near 75 points on cpu on MOL and 95 (near the host
cpu) on sheepshaver.
fpu performances is really low about 90% slower than the host on qemu in kvm.

luigi

Inviato da iPad