Re: [Qemu-ppc] Help! qemu-system-ppc error

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] Help! qemu-system-ppc error
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:37:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 May 2016, address@hidden wrote:
I downloaded initrd and vmlinux from
http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/dists/precise/main/installer-powerpc/current/images/powerpc/cdrom/
I ran the command "qemu-system-ppc -initrd ubuntuportspowerpc/initrd -kernel
ubuntuportspowerpc/vmlinux", but I got the screen as follow:

This boots to the installer here with qemu v2.6.0 from git (with both default machine and -M mac99) so it might be some Ubuntu specific problem or older QEMU coming with your distro version.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan