[Qemu-ppc] qemu-system-ppc start linux with -cdrom cannot see cdrom

From: 张磊
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] qemu-system-ppc start linux with -cdrom cannot see cdrom
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 02:19:33 +0000

hi,guys,
I'm using qemu emulates powerpc (freescale's e500 core). I tried to add a iso
image with command "-cdrom file.iso". The linux in qemu starts up ok, but shows
:
 "Warning: Orphaned drive without device:
id=ide1-cd0,file=file.iso,if=ide,bus=1,unit=0"
and cannot see cdrome in qemu.
I checked the source code of qemu, this message is in function
"drive_check_orphaned" of file "blockdev.c", but I have no meaning about this.
How this comes out ? How to solve this?

thanks

------
Ezio