Re: [Qemu-ppc] G2leGP3 CPU hangs after ITLB miss

From: Williams, Brandon R
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] G2leGP3 CPU hangs after ITLB miss
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:42:45 +0000

I believe that!

-d int tells me these interesting things:

TLB 72/64 inval [00000000 00001000] <> fff085a0
TLB 104/64 inval [00000000 00001000] <> fff085a0
Raise exception at fff085a0 => 0000004e (40000)

in_asm,cpu tells me a lot but honestly I don't know what is going on in there.
If you can point me to something specific to look for I can look for it.