Re: [Qemu-ppc] qemu-ppc booting from mac-osx dvd

From: Programmingkid
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] qemu-ppc booting from mac-osx dvd
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 08:25:26 -0400

On Sep 26, 2013, at 5:24 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Alle gioved? 26 settembre 2013, Programmingkid ha scritto:

I try with:

qemu-system-ppc -cdrom /dev/sr0 -m 900 -k en-us -net nic -net
tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap0 -boot
d -hda /home/sacarde/dati-estranei/qemu/mio.img -M mac99

but I receive:

http://digilander.libero.it/sacarde/np/errore-ppc.jpg

Please remember not to top post. See bottom for response

address@hidden