Re: [Qemu-ppc] [Qemu-devel] Disabling IRQ error

From: Max Filippov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] [Qemu-devel] Disabling IRQ error
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:10:44 +0400

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Xie Xianshan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Max,
>
>    > Does it mean an IRQ to be edge-triggered?
>    No, it is a level-sensitive and active-high interrupt.
> This is why i tried to use qemu_irq_raise() to trigger IRQ.

Ok, back to your original question:

> I`m getting the nobody cared disabling IRQ error, when i raised external
> interrupts IRQ3 to the Openpic in QEMU.

Your linux driver should return anything except IRQ_NONE from its ISR
when it detects IRQ from your device. As I understand once you raise IRQ
you don't lower it, so the driver must always return anything except
IRQ_NONE. If it doesn't do so you will see the error message above.

--
Thanks.
-- Max