[Qemu-ppc] PCI host controller

From: 李思嘉
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] PCI host controller
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:36:58 +0200

Hi:

I'm a developer who is developing an operating system ,which runs in PPC405 architecture. In my task list, I need to add a ne2k_pci network card to the virtual machine. I use taihu as my board in QEMU. And I also add -device ppc4xx-pcihost as my pci host controller. But apparently my operation system needs pci host controller driver so that it can allocate memory space for the pci device in MMIO architecture.

Could you give me some documentation or some hits about ppc4xx-pcihost so that I could start to implement a driver for it?

Regards
Sijia Li