Re: [Qemu-ppc] MPC8313E support in qemu

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] MPC8313E support in qemu
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:44:47 +0100

Am 02.01.2013 um 13:29 schrieb rajeshvangari vangari <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
>
> qemu-1.3.0 version has a support for MPC8313E RDB board?

You can see the board support when calling qemu-system-ppc(64) -M ?. There you
will not see support for any MPC83xx (e300) class boards :).

> I have seen in code it is defined under TODO.

We have a huge database of PVR IDs to CPU names in QEMU. However, a significant
number of these is not implemented.

Could you please let us/me know the use case you're trying to solve?

Alex