[Qemu-discuss] ARM big-endian emulation and image

From: Jeffrey Walton
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] ARM big-endian emulation and image
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 14:38:27 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I work on a FOSS project. I want to test some NEON code under ARM big-endian.

I'm having trouble finding information on ARM big-endian emulation and
images. Searching is not turning up much information. I see support
was added in 2016 at
https://github.com/qemu/qemu/commits/9776f636455b6f0d9c but I don't
see much more information when searching. (If Google is accurate,
there are 5 old questions:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ARM+%22big+endian%22+site%3Alists.nongnu.org%2Farchive%2Fhtml%2Fqemu-discuss)

My question is, does anyone know where a QEMU compatible arm-be image
is located?

If not, then does anyone know where an ARM guide is located like
https://qemu.weilnetz.de/doc/qemu-doc.html (user guide link from
https://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation) ? The user guide is for x86 and
seems to lack information on ARM.

Thanks in advance,