Re: [Qemu-discuss] Latest Qemu-COLO Segfaults

From: Lukas Straub
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Latest Qemu-COLO Segfaults
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 21:16:29 +0200

Hello,
Well the "best" version of COLO (that I know of) is
https://github.com/coloft/qemu/tree/colo-v5.1-developing-COLO-frame-v21-with-shared-disk
together with the old Instructions (see
https://wiki.qemu.org/index.php?title=Features/COLO&oldid=7150#Test_environment_prepare
for an older Version of the wiki page) Everything works as intended
(even with virtio* stuff) except for one Problem: This Version is
leaking memory for every network-Packet :( .

Regards,
Lukas Straub