Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu make

From: lizhuoyao
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu make
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 08:05:21 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

So,how can I get qemu-kvm binary exe? Actually,there are qemu-ga,qemu-io...but
no qemu-kvm.

The reason why I need the qemu-kvm is that the result of virsh with showing
"cannot check QEMU binary /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm:no such fileor directory".And I
find qemu-kvm in the top level of filesystem: find / -name qemu-kvm, shows
empty.

Or there is some wrong with order?the version of libvirt is 3.2.0

--
 Have a good day