Re: [Qemu-discuss] Latest Qemu-COLO Segfaults

From: Lukas Straub
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Latest Qemu-COLO Segfaults
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 23:17:52 +0100

Hello Zhang,
Thanks for your reply. I've thinkered a bit around with the version you
provided, on two separate Machines this time (each with the same
configuration), but I still couldn't get it to work. Could You give me
a case that definitely works for You, with qemu command line and qmp
commands (without shared storage preferably)? Maybe the Documentation
is outdated. Do you also use qemu-bridge-helper for Networking?

Regards,
Lukas Straub