Re: [Qemu-discuss] Setting a interface name with qemu-bridge-helper?

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Setting a interface name with qemu-bridge-helper?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:25:31 +0100

I think vlan number links different VM instances in a same virtual net
(as physical cables) VM1 & VM2 in vlan=0 ; VM3 in vlan=1

With bridge I do before launching Qemu:
$ tunctl -u user -g kvm -t vm1net0
$ brctl addif lanbr0 vm1net0

PD: Please, reply ever to mailing list address.

El 13/01/18 a les 17:51, Shaun Reitan ha escrit: