[Qemu-discuss] instruction tracing for specified process

From: 李阳
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] instruction tracing for specified process
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:30:00 +0800

Hi All,

Since I want to trace the instruction statistics( instruction type and
number) about specified process running on the simulated operating system,
I can do the analysis of instruction type via the *struct TCGOpcode* in
qemu source code(
*void gen_intermediate_code_a64(ARMCPU *cpu, TranslationBlock *tb**)** in *
*target-arm/translate-a64.c*).

My problem is that I can only collect the instruction statistics of all the
processes running on the qemu guest operating system and cannot distinguish
the specified process from all the processes.

Is there any good way to help me out? Thanks in advance!

My qemu configuration:
Host: X86, ubuntu14.04
QEMU: qemu-2.7.0-rc5
Guest: AARCH64