Re: [Qemu-discuss] Virtual ccid is empty

From: Jan Schermer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Virtual ccid is empty
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 14:48:29 +0200

That might be true, but is the database actually sqlite? I think what you’re
seeing is exactly what I described. Those files might be optional, but I’d bet
they should be there when you just worked with that database… :)
So maybe it’s the other way around and you need to set NSS_DEFAULT_DB_TYPE=sql
when creating the nssdb.

Jan