Re: [Qemu-discuss] taking screenshots from remote VM

From: Vincenzo Romano
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] taking screenshots from remote VM
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:19:18 +0100

I think you haven't installed a graphical Linux.
Where are you running the screenshot program?
The host, the guest or the client?

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies

Il 02 mar 2017 19:14, "behrouz khosravi" <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello everyone. Sorry if my question is too easy and thanks for your help.
I have installed linux on a remote vm. I also have a script that using pyqt5 takes screenshots from the desktop. However when I connect to the machine using ssh, and try to run the script, it complains about x server not being running.
What should I do?
Thanks