Re: [Qemu-discuss] SMP support in the user-mode

From: Soramichi AKIYAMA
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] SMP support in the user-mode
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:21:30 +0900

Dear Peter,

thank you very much for the information.

I will look at it more in detail and will report once I'm convinced it is a bug.
(I suspect it's a timing issue since the possibility of the deadlock decreased
when I prolonged the critical section by inserting a meaningless loop inside
it.)

Regards,

Soramichi