Re: [Qemu-discuss] [problem] QEMU-GA & Windows 10

From: Frank Sfalanga Jr .
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] [problem] QEMU-GA & Windows 10
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:00:47 +0000

Dominique, thank you for your assistance. Sadly, this is still not working. Maybe there's a better version of the QEMU-GA available for QEMU Windows guests on Ubuntu 14.04LTS?

I've verified that the service is set to start and is not disabled in msconfig. It won't start on startup or even if I manually launch it.

Windows could not start the QEMU Guest Agent service on local computer.

Error 1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in a
timely fashion.

Perhaps someone will read this and have an idea.

Thanks again.

Kind regards all,

-Frank