[Qemu-discuss] How to use Xen accelerator with Qemu

From: Rishi Ranjan
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] How to use Xen accelerator with Qemu
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 07:44:20 -0800

I want to use xen accelerator on my Ubuntu system. I have installed xen-hypervisor-amd64 and libxen-dev on my Ubuntu 14.04. I did confirm that xen is installed after reboot.

I tried testing qemu with command line option "-machine q35,accel=xen -cpu qemu64" but I keep on getting the error "Xen not supported for this target".

Can someone help me on how to run the Qemu with xen accelerator.