[Qemu-discuss] KVM + Multi Socket + PCI + NUMA - all pcis assigned to so

From: venkataprasad k
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] KVM + Multi Socket + PCI + NUMA - all pcis assigned to socket 0
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 19:39:11 +0530

Hello experts,

I am trying to bring up a VM with two sockets on a machine which is NUMA aware.
I have two PCIs. I am trying to assign a pci for each socket, which I couldn't do. I see no option for this.

when I try to bring up the VM, I can see these two pcis are assigned to first socket. How to solve this issue? please give your suggestion.

Thanks,
Venkat