Re: [Qemu-discuss] Guest execution statistics from QEMU

From: JHM
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Guest execution statistics from QEMU
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:46:17 -0300

Well, I'll humbly apologize for wasting everyone's time :(

Our client connections are coming from Brazil and the server is hosted in Canada. Turns out, the ISP we are using had issues that were resolved last night. I haven't changed any qemu parameters for the last couple of days. Last night we had a brief internet outage at the ISP level. Once it was back, download speeds were back to normal.

Thanks everyone for commeting.

-- Julio H. Morimoto
-- address@hidden

Did you mean to send that to the list rather than just me?

-- PMM