Re: [Qemu-discuss] Live migration of VM

From: Prashant Upadhyaya
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Live migration of VM
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:34:19 +0530

Hi,

Case A and B are what I am looking for.
I believe B is more likely for practical usecases for speed of guest execution.

I saw this news from 2008 and thought that years have passed, so this must be
possible now. But looks like this still hasn't matured.

http://beta.slashdot.org/story/109745

Would love to hear comments on the above story from back then.

Regards
-Prashant