[Qemu-discuss] AC97 sound card

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] AC97 sound card
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:33:17 -0400

I just would like to know if anyone has made the AC97 sound card work in QEMU.
To quickly test it, just add this to the command line: -soundhw ac97

I have tried it on Mac OS X, but it prevents QEMU from starting up. This is the
message I see when I try it: audio: Failed to create voice.

So for all the Linux and Windows users out there, could you try out this sound
card please and let me know if it does or does not work for you.