[Qemu-discuss] NIC bus number

From: Dmitry Krivenok
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] NIC bus number
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:09:54 +0400

Hello,
I can change device and function numbers for the NIC (via e1000.addr=pci-devfn). Is there a way to change bus number? My guest image expects to see the NIC at bus 3 instead of default bus 0.

This must be something simple, but I couldn't find the answer in the doc...
Thanks!

P.S.

I tried with the latest stable QEMU and with manually built one:
QEMU emulator version 1.6.50, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard