[Qemu-discuss] qemu-guest-agent in centos5

From: Hamed Afshar
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-guest-agent in centos5
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 01:04:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I enabled qemu-guest-agent for centos 5 i386 VM with the following command:
-chardev socket,path=/tmp/qga.sock,server,nowait,id=qga0 -device virtio-serial -device virtserialport,chardev=qga0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0

But, I cannot find "/dev/virtio-ports/org.qemu.guest_agent.0" in the VM.
Are any special drivers required to enable this on centos 5?

Thanks