Re: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 3.1 on QEMU

From: Phil Ehrens
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 3.1 on QEMU
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:52:53 -0700

Not guaranteeing anything, but maybe try a driver from here?:

 http://www.s3graphics.com/en/drivers/legacy_software_archive.aspx

Good luck! I don't think I ever was able to run Windows 3.11 with
greater than 64k colors "back in the day", but I think the S3 card
was the best one late in the game. Please go easy on me, that was
20 years ago!

--
Phil Ehrens <address@hidden> |              mm
The LIGO Laboratory, MS 100-36     |           /^(  )^\