[Qemu-discuss] A question about QEMU Device Emulate

From: xuanmao_001
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] A question about QEMU Device Emulate
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:31:13 +0800

Dear all,
I'm trying to understand the qemu device emulate with kvm.

    I have a network card acceleration device on host, I would like to used to capture the IO requests of qemu nic devices and process the IO requests bypassing the KVM, then return to qemu.  therefor can improve the qemu nic performance and host overhead.

Is there any possible that can meet my requirement?

I knew the PCI Assignment and SR-IOV technology.

xuanmao_001