[Qemu-discuss] QEMU for Solariis SPARC

From: David Rayner
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU for Solariis SPARC
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:26:54 +0000

Hi

I’d like to create a virtual image of a Solaris SPARC 5.8 server ; I need to keep its host application for reference purposes. Using Centos 6.3, I have installed VirtualBox 4.2.6

How can I use qemu to create a virtual image of this sparc system to be used within VirtualBox

Thanks in advance

David

This e-mail is from Gladedale Group Limited, registered in England with registered number 4113678. Our registered office is 30 High Street,Westerham,Kent,TN16 1RG This message is intended only for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action or place any reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please return to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message and any attachments accompanying it from your computer immediately. We may monitor all e-mails sent to or from this or any other office of the firm for compliance with our internal policies.Internet e-mail is not necessarily secure. We do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.