qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New HAXM maintainer

From: Yu Ning
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New HAXM maintainer
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 17:34:24 +0800

Hello,

I am leaving Intel, and will soon lose access to my Intel email accounts. Effective today, I am no longer maintainer of the HAXM open source project (https://github.com/intel/haxm). Colin Xu (colin DOT xu AT intel DOT com) will take my place, and he will be helped by Henry Yuan (hang DOT yuan AT intel DOT com) as well as the rest of the HAXM team at Intel (team email: haxm DASH team AT intel DOT com).

I am grateful for all the support this community has given to HAXM and myself over the past few years. I would appreciate your continued support for the project and the Intel HAXM team.

Thanks,
Yu