qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] HELP IN CREATING ACCOUNT IN QEMU WIKI

From: Sarah Abraham
Subject: [Qemu-devel] HELP IN CREATING ACCOUNT IN QEMU WIKI
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:51:19 +0530

Hey all!
    I am Sarah Abraham and I'm an Outreachy applicant for May '19-Aug '19
round.I'm really interested to work on the project "Improve GNOME boxes
express-installations by adding support to tree-based installations" .
Currently I am  reading the project description on the Outreachy page and
I'm trying to understand it. Can someone help me in creating an account in
QEMU wiki?
Thanks,
Sarah