qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] MAINTAINERS leaves too many files uncovered

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] MAINTAINERS leaves too many files uncovered
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 22:56:32 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018, Thomas Huth wrote:
     19 hw/display/sm501.c

Maybe Balaton wants to adopt this file?

As discussed before this was originally part of SH4 but since that seems to be not actively maintained any more and latest changes were for sam460ex I can add it to sam460ex. I planned to do that when I make any changes in the future but if needed I can send a patch for this now.

While we're there, should I also add pc-bios/canyonlands.dts which is the device tree for sam460ex?

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan