qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] qemu process crash: Assertion failed: QLIS

From: Fernando Casas Schössow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] qemu process crash: Assertion failed: QLIST_EMPTY(&bs->tracked_requests)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 11:04:37 +0000

Hi again,

I hit another occurrence of this issue and collected the qemy dump as well. So
at the moment I have two qemu dumps for this issue happening on two different
guests.
I wish I know how to analyze them myself but is not the case so if anyone in
the list is willing to take a look I'm more than willing to share them.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando