qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFD] [s390x] Tweaking the s390x maintainership setup

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFD] [s390x] Tweaking the s390x maintainership setup
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 12:52:02 +0200

On 2018-08-27 12:40, Cornelia Huck wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 11:26:21 +0200
> David Hildenbrand <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> On 24.08.2018 13:37, Cornelia Huck wrote:
[...]
>>> * I'd also like to have a designated backup for the overall
>>>   maintainership, especially for when I'm on vacation (like the first
>>>   two weeks of September, just to let you know :) or otherwise
>>>   unavailable, but also for sanity. Likely needs to be a non-IBMer due
>>>   to the tcg problem.
>>
>> Either Thomas or I could do that. I will be on vacation the first two
>> weeks of September, too ;) Thomas, interested?
>
> Maybe both of you? I doubt we'll be on vacation during the same time
> period every time ;)

Hmm, we already have Christian for the non-TCG stuff, and Richard is
listed in MAINTAINERs in the S390 TCG section. So I think we should
already be fine to cover you during your holidays for all areas,
shouldn't we?

Anyway, sure, I can also keep my eyes on the incoming patches during the
two weeks.

 Thomas