qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU on Solaris

From: Michele Denber
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU on Solaris
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 11:40:09 -0400

After configuring QEMU on my Sun I got this message:

"Host OS SunOS support is not currently maintained.
The QEMU project intends to remove support for this host OS in
a future release if nobody volunteers to maintain it and to
provide a build host for our continuous integration setup.
configure has succeeded and you can continue to build, but
if you care about QEMU on this platform you should contact
us upstream at address@hidden"

Well I do care about QEMU on my platform so I'd like to volunteer to provide a host for support. I can provide you with a free account on my Sun Oracle Enterprise M3000 quad-core 2.75 GHz. SPARC64 VII running Solaris 10 Update 11. I've got plenty of spare CPU cycles and lots of free disk. Please let me know.

            - Michele