qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC Intro: Vulkan-ize VirGL

From: Nathan Gauër
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC Intro: Vulkan-ize VirGL
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 21:36:51 +0200

Hi,

I'm Nathan Gauër, a french student in computer science.
For this year's Google Summer of Code, I've been selected to work on
the Vulkan support for Virgl3D. The nature of this project makes the
roadmap a bit blurry, but hopefully, we will get somewhere soon.
My mentor will be Marc-André Lureau.

For the one curious about this project, here is the main website:
https://virgil3d.github.io

Kind regards,

--
Nathan Gauër