qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Who is running QEMU automated tests, and when?

From: Anthony PERARD
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Who is running QEMU automated tests, and when?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:33:42 +0100

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:57:55AM -0300, Eduardo Habkost wrote:
> So, for anybody that runs automated QEMU tests once in a while,
> can we know:
>
> * What test cases are you running?  Where can we get more
>   information about the tests you run?
> * When do you run them?  What triggers a new test run?

FYI, we do test QEMU with Xen. But that mostly integration test. I guess
not much of QEMU is tested.

osstest run with the upstream QEMU tree about once a day, if the tree as
changed or if the last test run failed. The test result is sent to
xen-devel ml.

As for what is runned, it mostly starts Xen guests, do migrate, with
different configuration.

Regards,

--
Anthony PERARD