qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Latest v2.12.0-rc4 has compiling error, rc3 is OK

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Latest v2.12.0-rc4 has compiling error, rc3 is OK
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:29:35 +0100

On 18 April 2018 at 09:09, Bob Chen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I found that it has nothing to do with the release version, but the github
> one is just not able to work...
>
> So what github and qemu.org provide are totally different things?

The "tarballs" from github don't work and can't work, but
github provides no mechanism for the project to say "don't
create this page". You can complain to github about this
if you like.

You're best off starting with the project's own web
page: https://www.qemu.org/ -- we use github only as
a sort of backup git server in case our own is down.

thanks
-- PMM