qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-arm] [RFC v2 0/8] VIRTIO-IOMMU device

From: Kalra, Ashish
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-arm] [RFC v2 0/8] VIRTIO-IOMMU device
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 22:11:25 +0000

Hello Jean,

Thanks for the information.

Is someone already working on implementing this, or is this something I can
look into and implementing ?

Also, as Michael mentioned and I looked in the vfio iommu (type1) driver
implementation that it supports mainly
static mappings of user-space processes with  user-space pages pinned/locked in
memory, so a generic support
for ATS/PRI extensions needs to be added in VFIO too.

Thanks,
Ashish