qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] Floating point unit bugs

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] Floating point unit bugs
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:27:08 -0400

On Jun 21, 2017, at 12:20 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:

On 21 June 2017 at 17:14, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé <address@hidden> wrote:
do you think you can add your test as a qtest, to run it with check-qtest?

We don't yet have any mechanism for having tests that need to
be compiled for the target architecture, do we?

I don't know about that but I do know we have image files that can be booted in various guest. These image files could include tests like the floating point test.

Here is the link to the test images page:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Testing/System_Images