qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] DragonFly BSD support

From: Kamil Rytarowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] DragonFly BSD support
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:50:11 +0200

On 14.06.2017 12:55, Antonio Huete Jiménez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> According to 2.9 changelog page, DragonFly BSD will be listed as
> unsupported with the possibility of dropping support completely in the
> future:
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/2.9
>
> I'd like to volunteer so that qemu can keep DragonFly BSD as a supported
> platform.
> Could you please let me know the requirements needed to do so?
>
> Best regards,
> Antonio Huete

Are there any local patches for qemu in your ports tree?

Please add yourself to MAINTAINERS and set DragonFly as maintained in
"configure".

There is an option to establish a BSD pull-request queue (as a public
group on GitHub?) and share it for BSD-specific patches. I work on
NetBSD and we still need someone at least for FreeBSD/OpenBSD.