qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2017 Proposal: TCG performance enhancements

From: Emilio G. Cota
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] GSoC 2017 Proposal: TCG performance enhancements
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 18:49:49 -0400

On Wed, Jun 07, 2017 at 18:45:10 +0300, Lluís Vilanova wrote:
> If there is such renewed interest, I will carve a bit more time to bring the
> patches up to date and send the instrumentation ones for further discussion.

I'm very interested and have time to spend on it -- I'm working on a
simulator backend and would like to move ASAP from QSim[1] to qemu proper for
the front-end. BTW I left some comments/questions a few days ago on the
v7 patchset you sent in January (ouch!).

I can also help with testing or bringing patches up to date -- let me
know if you need any help.

Thanks,

                Emilio

[1] http://manifold.gatech.edu/projects/qsim-a-multicore-emulator/